Ichiro Scissors is a professional hairdressing scissor brand that is available in Japan, Canada, USA, Canada, New Zealandand more!
They focus on creating high-quality hair scissors made from Japanese Steel for hairdressers, barbers and hairstylists.
The most popular Ichiro Scissor models are the Rose Gold, Offset (ergonomically designed), and their Matte Black hair scissor sets.
Each pair of Ichiro scissors comes with a lifetime warranty to protect you from manufacturer defects.
Whether you are an experienced hairdresser, or an apprentice hairstylist, the Ichiro Scissor brand provides you with a professional haircutting, thinning and texturizing experience!
Find out why so many Canadians are buying their hair scissors from Ichiro - the best scissor brand!
The Ichiro Seiki haircutting scissor brand is a favourite in Canada. This is due to its professional convex-edge cutting blades as well as its simple ergonomics (440C and VG10), and affordable costs.
The Ichiro Brand has become popular due to its ability to bring high-end scissors to Canada, and cutting out the "middle-man" that lets them offer greater discounts to barbers and hairdressers across Oceania.
Ichiro Scissors Review: Brand Summary Review
- Top-quality materials
- Comfortable ergonomic handle designs
- Sharp convex-edge blades
- Prices under $500
- The most popular models: Rose Gold K10, Matte BLACK Offset, and more!
Ichiro Scissors Review
Ichiro Scissors is an excellent choice if you're looking for a new model of hairdressing scissors for Canada and New Zealand. Great quality, new designs and styles Professional hair cutting experience and the most affordable prices!
Ichiro professional hair cutting is a well-known brand in Canada and New Zealand.
Ichiro is a new name in the world of hair, offering high-quality and stylish scissors at an affordable price.
Ichiro Scissor Models Reviews
Ichiro is focused on convex-edged style blades, thinning and texturizing shears with v shaped teeth, or both.
The majority of models from Ichiro use an ergonomic handle that is offset to provide barbers and hairdressers with a a comfortable grip while cutting hair.
These scissors are light and have an easy closing and opening motion. They are distinct from other scissors.
Let's take a look at the different models of Ichiro Scissors.
Ichiro Offset Handle Scissors
- Price Between $250 and $500
- Sizes: 6"
- Types Cutting
- Steel 440C Cutting Steel
- Review "The first time you buy a pair off Ichiro hair cutting shears, you'll be able to feel the quality. And for the price, it is much better than what you anticipated. The ball bearing tension makes the shears pop. It also creates an effortless opening and closing movement while cutting hair. Like you'd expect from convex-edged blades, the Ichiro Offset works well for both point and blunt cutting. The Ichiro Offset is comfortable to hold and offers a pleasant user experience. The Ichiro Offset is the best-value hair shear in Canada for the cost!
- Where To Buy Canada Ichiro Offset hair scissors
- Where To Buy USA: Ichiro Offset Hair Scissor):target="_blank"
Ichiro Rose Gold Handle Scissors
- Pricing from $250 to $450
- Sizes: 6"
- Steel: Cutting Steel 440C
- Review. "The Ichiro Rose Gold is evidently designed to be very similar to the Offset model. They are extremely collectible because of the Rose Gold colour coating. You'll feel secure cutting your hair thanks to the handle that is offset and lightweight design. The sharp convex edge blade slices through hair, and is ideal for hairdressing, and ever barbering with over comb style cutting. We didn't know what we were getting into, but Ichiro Rose gold was a delight to use. Ichiro Rose gold was an absolute pleasure to work with and made this scissor review enjoyable. Gorgeous Rose Gold scissors are always a favourite, and the Ichiro models are definitely excellent value for money for the price in Canada!"
- Where To Buy Canada: Ichiro Gold Hair Shear
- Where to Buy USA Ichiro Rosegold Hair Shear